Renea Jones-Hudson is a retired Army officer with over 20 years of service. She has been involved in fitness from a very young age. In high school, she played soccer, ran track and swam on the swim team. Throughout her Army career, she consistently excelled in physical fitness, earning her several Physical Fitness awards. She has also competed in several sprint triathlons and has been a natural bodybuilding competitor since December 2011. She recently earned her Professional status as a Figure and Physique Competitor in American Natural Bodybuilding Federation, National Gym Association and the Organization of Competitive Bodies.
In addition to being a great athlete, Renea earned a Master’s Degree in Criminal Justice/ Forensics, a Bachelors in Psychology and an Associates in Exercise Science and possess several fitness certifications.
Renea brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to a wide variety of individuals right here in the community. She helps business men and women maintain a healthy lifestyle, people who want to lose weight, and student-athletes trying to improve their conditioning. She also provides a service to senior citizens to help improve their mobility and strength, making their lives more productive and fun.
MS Criminal Justice/ Forensics, BS Psychology, AS Exercise Science
- Certified Fitness Trainer
- Specialist in Strength and Conditioning
- Specialist in Fitness Nutrition
- Youth Fitness Trainer
- Specialist in Senior Fitness
- American Heart Association CPR and AED Certified
NPA Dec 2011
* 1st in age group, 3rd overall
OCB Feb 2012
* 2nd Place open Figure Medium
* 3rd place masters open (35+)
OCB Atlantic Super show May 2012
* 3rd place Figure Open Mid-Tall
* 3rd place Figure Masters Mid Tall (35+)
* 4th place Figure Novice Tall
* 1st place Figure Masters
* 2nd place Figure open tall
* 2nd place Fitbody
NGA 2016 – NGA 41st Mt. Rogers & 5th Mid-Atlantic Pro Blowout
* Women’s Figure Overall & Pro Card Winner
* 1st place Women’s Figure Short
* 1st place Masters Figure
ANBF Old Glory II 2016
* Women’s Figure Novice Overall champion
* 1st place Figure Novice Tall
* 1st Place Women’s Physique Novice
* 2nd place Physique Open
* 2nd place Figure Open Tall (earned professional status)
ANBF World Championships 2016
* 1st place Figure PRO
* 1st place Figure overall
* 1st place Women’s Physique Masters (earned professional status)
* 1st place Women’s Physique Open
OCB Atlantic Super show Richmond 2016
* 2nd Place Figure Open Class B
OCB Capital City Classic 2016
* 1st place Masters Figure 40+ (earned professional status)
* 1st place Figure Open Class B
Along with her love for exercise, Renea has a passion for nutrition and its importance in one’s transformation. She considers it an honor to motivate people and encourage others to achieve the lifestyle they desire through education and training, regardless of their physical abilities.
A healthy lifestyle is more than just exercising; in fact, it is proven that a healthy diet is key to changing one’s body and has a lasting impact on a person’s health.
Be empowered in mind and body, if you believe it, you will achieve it. It’s all about pushing yourself past your boundaries, there are no limits to your success.
Schedule an interview with IslandJam Fitness today and together we will work to improve your quality of life.
Call 757.504.0371 or email firstname.lastname@example.org